I’m so excited to take part in this years Love-A-Thon, February 21st-22nd 9AM-9PM EST. It’s a celebration to help spread positivity in the world of blogging, and is a wonderful idea. Started by Katelyn, this years is being hosted by the lovely Alexa at Alexa Loves Books. There are so many different things you can do to take part, in blogposts and on Twitter. Follow #Loveathon and go forth and spread the love!
Part one of Love-a-thon is a questionnaire. Read on to find out a few more bits about me!
1. What’s your name?
2. Where in the world are you blogging from?
England (rather cold at the moment).
3. How did you get into blogging in the first place?
I love reading other blogs, so fancied a try myself!
4. How did you come up with your blog name?
Both things I like (and one of the only names I liked that was free!).
5. What genre do you read and review the most on your blog?
O gosh, I’m not sure. As long as it’s fiction, I’ll read pretty much anything.
6. What other types of posts do you do on your blog, apart from reviews?
Fashion favourites, music playlists, film reviews, Science Saturdays and a few other bits and pieces.
7. Best blogging experience so far?
Receiving free books and doing my first sponsored post. I’ve also really loved getting to chat to fellow bloggers.
8. Favorite thing about the blogging community?
Full of interesting people that I’ve had some great (and funny) conversations.
9. Name the 5 books you’re most excited for this 2015!
I have a to be read list longer than my arm, so I’ll just pick 5 at random! The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins, Almost Famous Women by Megan Mayhew Berman, Trigger Warning by Neil Gaiman, A Curse of Ash and Iron by Christine Norris and Queen of Shadows by Sarah.J.Maas.
10. What’s an underrated book or series that you think everyone should read?
Not underrated as such, but I think everyone should read Johnny and the Dead by Terry Pratchett (it’s superb).
11. Which book boy or girl would be your book BFF?
Tough one, but I think I’ll go with Jo from Little Women (absolute bookworm, very intelligent and brilliant feminist),
12. Apart from reading, what are your other hobbies or interests?
So many! I particularly love crafts, listening to music, watching TV and watching films.
13. Apart from book shopping, what else do you like shopping for?
Clothes, jewellery, beauty bits (I have so many nail varnishes!), presents and music (itunes).
14.At a party, the DJ suddenly changes the song – and it’s your song. What song would be playing?
O gosh so many, anything from Missy (and other 90s-2000s rap/rnb) to Uptown Funk. Any excuse to dance!
15.Pick out either a book you want turned into a film/TV show, or a film/TV show you want turned into a book.
Discworld series (all of them) in to TV series or films. I absolutely love them.
Check out Alexa Loves Books to see the rest of the blogs participating and join in the fun!